Welcome to day two of Holiday Gift Guide Week! As a follow-up to my dude's post yesterday featuring gifts for men, here are some ideas for gifts to give that special lady in your life.
1. Love is blind Print 8 x 11.5 ($22), 2. Diana F+ with Flash in True Blue ($89, sale), 3. triangle drop necklace ($32), 4. Suippo Brass Bangles ($128), 5. Volume Two by She & Him LP ($21.99), 6. Never Stop Dreaming - Limited Edition Stretched Canvas Quote Art Print ($45), 7. Lush Stone Ring ($14), 8. Poetry Podium Dress ($54.99), 9. Wonderland Moth Ornament ($16), and 10. Made of Win Banner Brooch - Made to Order ($16)
Hello again! This is Christopher, Summer's fiancé and occasional contributor. To kick off this week of holiday gift guides, Summer has asked me to aid her in selecting items for the fellas. We'll be heading down to California soon, so I tried to combine wonderful winter items with things that carry a slice of that SoCal shine.
1. G. Wiseman Handmade Pocket Knife (Red) ($399), 2. Lusardi London Ring ($24), 3. Navy Baroque Reindeer Sweater ($60), 4. Florence Select ($295), 5. Primary Colorblock Watch ($98), 6. Denim Stripe Eyeglass Case ($38), 7. 2014 Stendig Calendar ($37), 8. Leather Card Holder ($34), 9. Lomography Sprocket Rocket ($79, sale), 10. Josh Holinaty Wallet ($10, sale), 11. Art Skull Confidential Print ($17.99, sale), and 12. Take Your Turntable in Green ($87.99, sale)
- One of my favorite pies: peanut butter mousse.
- This would make such a cute handmade kid's gift for the holidays.
- Gorgeous starry wedding ideas.
- Incredible 1920s police mugshots.
- This book looks like something I need: so much lovely home inspiration.
- Looking forward to cooking this meal soon.
- I love these festive party cake ideas.
- Make this beautiful mirrorball necklace.
- So much paper flower goodness.
- A simple sewing project for kids.
- My favorite Design Love Fest photoshoot so far.
- DIY some mini wreath gift tags.
- A peek into a very pretty apartment.
- and another lovely home.
- Kristina always takes the best travel photos. So much color!
- Good Guys make good shoes.
- Totally lovin' this Christmas forest cake.
- I might have to make this wreath this month.
- A whole lot of holiday DIY projects.
- 10 ways to glam up your phone.
- Such a simple and creative way to make your own marquee.
- 19 signs you're doing better than you think.
- A colorful and quirky photobooth backdrop.
- Possibly the first ever selfie.
Enjoy your Sunday, friends! It is the coldest night since 1972, so we are spending the rest of the weekend in pajamas with blankets and cups of tea. (above artwork by Tatsuro Kiuchi)
Sources (from top to bottom): The Apartment, The Style Files, Apartment Therapy: Carol & Phil, Carly Brown, Pia Ulin, Northern Delights, DigsDigs, Bungalow5, Varpunen, Kotivinkki, Mokkasin, Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer.
Sources (from top to bottom): Amy Walters, A. Hakes, Jenn Ski, Ana Montiel, Ashley Goldberg, Holli Zollinger, Retro Villa, Julia Rothman, Garida Dhawan, and Georgiana Paraschiv.
Bundle up a little closer...
1. oversized chunky aztec grizzly wool sweater size medium ($75), 2. CREAM FAUX FUR COLLAR (£89), 3. Handmade Copper Tea Kettle ($395), 4. Fall for Autumn Scarf ($54.99), 5. Knitted Cable Cardi ($96), 6. Linnea's Lights Candle, Winter ($30), 7. Reversible Merino Wool Blanket ($239), 8. Snow Flake Christmas Deer Thickened Leggings ($13.90, sale), 9. Colorblock Beanie ($38), 10. Merino Ribbed Gloves ($35), 11. Birch Log Bundle ($22), and 12. Crochet Slipper (£39)
I will say with all honesty that almost every favorite item in my closet is from Chicwish. Here are a few I would love to add to my collection (all items currently on sale)...
1. Deer Print Bowknot Dress in Navy ($50.92), 2. Wool-Felt Tweed Coat with Bowknot in Pink ($101.22), 3. Delicacy Crochet Embellished White Tulle Dress ($63.67), 4. Peach Pink Candy Color Sunglasses ($20.32), 5. Unicorn Print Bud Skirt ($33.92), 6. Strips Knitted Skirt in Black ($33.92), and 7. Cat Face Embroidery Ballet Flat Shoes in Red ($42.42)