11.29.2007

colorful christmas trees.



When I received the November/December issue of Blueprint Magazine (which is easily my new favorite publication), I fell in love with this gorgeous pink tree featured on the cover. It wasn't until last night that I finally looked at where it came from: Treetopia. I used to be so against the thought of setting out an artificial tree each year, but now I am madly in love with the idea of a huge brightly colored one all covered in tiny lights. Treetopia has a huge variety of funky trees from the traditional to the bizarre. (Pretty in Pink Tree, $199-$359)

2 comments:

  1. I am proud to say that when I moved into my first apartment on my own I got to pick out my very own tree and it was a PINK 3 foot Christmas Tree. I love it!! and have gotten so many comments over the years. Seeing this pink one on the front of blueprint made me feel so good and fuzzy inside! I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...