- 1. Soft Trees from Little Birds.
- 2. Teacup Lights from Martha Stewart.
- 3. Tiny Pincushions from How About Orange.
- 4. Santa Lucia Dolls from Posie Gets Cozy.
- 5. Applique Pillows from Design Sponge.
- 6. Bitsy Elf Clogs from Allsorts.
- 7. Patchwork Placemats from Twinmommy.
- 8. Gumdrop Wreath from Kiddley.
- 9. Party Crackers from Not Martha.
- 10. Fabric Yo-Yo's from Hello My Name Is Heather.
- 11. Dot-Painted China from Martha Stewart.
- 12. Zakka Style Owl Pennant from Moon Stitches.
- 13. Tissue Holder from Re:Makeables.
- 14. Best Bunnies from The Purl Bee.
- 15. Fabric Scrap Wreath from Swallowfield.
fifteen fabulous craft ideas.
There is nothing quite like getting a handmade gift. Everyone I know (myself included) adores opening a lovely little package filled with beautifully crafted items (this year I plan on making most of my gifts). Here are some wonderful handmade ideas from around the internet: