5.12.2008

etsy finds.

I'm back! I apologize for the lack of posts. My new charger took longer than I had hoped and I had family here all weekend for my son's third birthday. I am back to regular posting from now on though.

Here are some gorgeous Etsy finds that I have my eyes on.


1. Sisters Matted 5x7 Print from Lauren Minco ($14), 2. Two Embroidery Hoops of Fabric - Birds in Cages from Bungle Bear Designs ($9), and 3. Blue flowers on pink fabric Brooch from ziazia ($10)


4. Cute Singing Birds Canvas Tote Bag from Cabin + Cub ($20), 5. Fabulous Font Coasters from Carolina Cottage ($14), and 6. The Bleeding Heart - Large from Anna Ruby King ($20)


7. stitched girl, set of 3 screenprinted thank-you cards from cutiepie company, 8. Spring Puffy Sleeve Shirt Dress from Holly Stalder ($155), and 9. Very Pretty Pleated Bag - Finnish Fabric with Khaki Colour Canvas from My Little Bird ($59)

1 comment:

  1. i love Holly's clothes! I'm always checking her shop for new additions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...