9.25.2008

etsy finds of the week.


1. Wolf Dream from Lizzy Stewart ($16), 2. Stranger to Affection from Untamed Menagerie ($18), and 3. Raccoon print 5x7 from Berkley Illustration ($8)


4. Scarf Bunny Journal from Argyle Whale ($10), 5. Acorn folded cards (set of 4) from Dozi Design ($10), and 6. The Tulip Skirt from Chakra Pennywhistle ($40)


7. Agaetis byrjun (part 1) from Shawn Stucky ($100), 8. Tiny Friend - Gocco Print from KidsHaus ($25), and 9. Striped Moleskin from Bees Knees Industries ($12)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    Argyle whale is a star, and I'm very excited to discover lizzy steward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm so thrilled you included my journal in this fine set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thats my print! amazing! thankyou so much. i love your blog and its wonderful to see my work sat in amongst so many other lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I just found this post. Thank you so much! I adore your blog. Your finds are so very refreshing. I am truly honored! I wish you the very best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...