4.23.2010

flickr friday : a birthday cake...

flickr friday : a birthday cake.

...for many of my loved ones. This is always a special week in my life since it means quite a handful of birthdays of some truly fabulous people in my life. A big "Happy Birthday" to my son, my brother, my uncle, and two of my dear friends.

1. Untitled, 2. Eat cake, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. late-night practice, 7. Untitled, 8. happy confetti cake, 9. Untitled, 10. my best cake, 11. hg, later today., 12. Untitled, 13. Birfday Cake, 14. cakes, 15. Untitled, 16. cut the cake

4 comments:

  1. my birthday week too! Good week for birthdays, that's for sure. I love cake. Here's mine. http://www.flickr.com/photos/secretpocket/4540241359/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!
    Happy birthday to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...