4.21.2010

interior inspiration : neon pops.













With it already being one month into spring and a mere two months until summer, I am thinking that I might be needing some more color in my life. It is the time of year for the boldest and brightest of colors, although I love them most when they come in little pops.

Sources (from top to bottom): LivingEtc, Design*Sponge: Ombline de Kersabiec, Rachael Smith, Nicolas Matheus, Lucas Allen, LivingEtc, Inspace, Nicolas Matheus, LivingEtc, Design*Sponge: Malene Charles, and Rachel Whiting.

11 comments:

  1. great post! loving all the color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I think that neon mirror frame is pretty awesome...perfect if you want a splash of color but aren't bold enough to paint the whole room neon. :)

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that neon purple. and the second photo! =] your blog is super fantastic, it always makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE big time. especially that first kitchen. so pretty

    http://sweetnothingdaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing blog. keep up the amazing posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog ;) Loves from Turkiye
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore all those color. The interior of the house is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing. i love the colors. i just posted my own list of favorite interior spaces on my blog on monday.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...