5.17.2010

interior inspiration : european vacation.














Yes, it may be a rather broad subject for interior inspiration, but I chose each of these homes not only because they are situated in parts of Europe, but because they have that certain European-look that we just don't have here in the states (which I am sure has plenty to do with the age and stylistic features of the architecture- our homes here rarely date pre-1900.)

Sources (from top bottom): les zigouis, James Merrell, Design*Sponge: Cheri, Airspace, Wayne Vincent, Shootfactory, LivingEtc, The Selby: The George, Airspace, Shootfactory, Jordi Canosa, and Paul Raeside.

12 comments:

  1. I have to agree, European styling is great and it is something 'exotic' because here in Australia we rarely see architecture pre 1900's also! I love the shot with the chandelier hanging from a pulley system! Too cool! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a deliciously beautiful blog! I´m smitten.
    www.handmadeconamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images just made my day. So beautiful! There's something I especially love about that first image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an old vintage feel to the decor of each. Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these pics! my favorite is the 4th one. :) thanks for sharing! european design is always so inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these images are all so great...make me want to redecorate my house...! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the choices you made. this will be our inspiration as well. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love. I spoke to a friend on skype the other day in France and the room she was in looked JUST like the 2nd image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lived in vintage-y ness of it all. Fresh bread, butter, wine, making love and all around relaxed goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the first image especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post, perfect selection! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...