12.28.2010

ten images of inspiration : random bits of beauty.












Goodness, what is going on here? Every year, while back home in Los Angeles, I have all sorts of trouble posting on here. Not only do I have very limited access to a computer (it's true: I still don't own a laptop), but the chaos of the holidays becomes all too time-consuming and overwhelming. Please believe me when I say this though: come the end of the week, when I am back home in rainy Portland, posting will be constant. For now though, I am going to do what I can. Today? Random bits of beauty from some truly talented photographers. And one more thing: I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Sources (from top to bottom): Lieke Romeijn, Ashley Anthony, Viktor Vautier, Billy & Hells, Anna Hatzakis, Elizabeth Weinberg, Anna Dykema, Baron Wells, Amalia Chimera, and Annette Pehrsson.

15 comments:

  1. beautiful! hope you are having a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of these! I'm travelling to summer, when I'm looking at these (perhaps, a wish?! It's pretty darn cold here!)

    Xo Mervi
    http://myfriendjules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great! I want an indian headdress now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! And no worries about lack of posting- the holidays are always crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, these images are so beautiful! I'm glad you were able to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these pictures are so pretty! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these pictures are lovely! I hope you are having a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh pretty! sorry babe. Cold, but no rain for awhile. I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely way to kick off the new year!
    Thank you for the lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The very white photo with the blurred flowers is just the romantic feel I want for my garden themed party. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love the images you find. Thanks for sharing all of this beauty with us!


    http://porcelainfreckles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally forgot you were from LA, Summer! How funny we were probably just blocks away from each other last weekend. Next time you come we do indeed have to meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT A MAGICAL POST!!!
    really great one!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful post. i hope that 2011 brings much inspiration to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...