8.16.2011

interior inspiration : more vintage love.













In my humble opinion, when it comes to most things (interior design, apparel, general style), vintage almost always trumps modern. What can I say, I'm just an old-fashioned girl at heart.

Sources (from top to bottom): Design*Sponge: Gold Teeth Brooklyn, Flickr: ethanollie, poppytalk, Design*Sponge: Juliet Totten, The Selby: Anna Kim Violette, Shootfactory, Flickr: something's hiding in here, The Selby: Jamie & Anthony, Design*Sponge: Greenwich Letterpress, Hilda Grahnat, and Posie Gets Cozy.

5 comments:

  1. These are such inspirational interiors! I love touches of vintage in everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage does trump modern every time! This pics are LOVELY! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the second picture has a modern touch somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these spaces - really unique and personal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...