hovey design.

I cannot even tell you how excited I am that the Hovey sisters are now doing interior design. Those two ladies are truly fabulous and have the best aesthetic. I might just marry both of them if I could.


  1. So gorgeous! I wish my home looked like this, ugh.

  2. It's a really lovely blend of the old and the new. It's executed with a lot of stability, too.

    I love the first photo, of the living room. But I also love the photo of the bicycle in the stairwell.

    The bedroom's great, too, with the small blanket lying diagonally off the bed.

  3. I absolutely love this. Sherlock Holmes comes to mind, it looks so British! If only I had the money to do this to my home!

  4. Wow - this is just so wonderful to read! I'm really touched. Thank you all so much! (And amazing editorial choices for the pics, too, DiM!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...