4.17.2012

COLLECTIONS : WOOD AND ANCHOR.



You know, because the two just look stylin' together (plus it matches the layout!)

1. Black Anchor ($8.50), 2. Handmade Cedar Wood Rope Swing ($155), 3. Wooden Whale Box ($49), 4. Best Mate Belt ($52), 5. ANCHOR IKAT BANDEAU ($22), 6. Embossed Anchor Drop Key Fob ($25), 7. Ash Wood Cutting Board ($32), 8. Vintage NOS Master Blue Tip 6 ft. Folding Wood Ruler ($19), 9. Anchor Soap Dish ($28), 10. Corsham Dress (£55), 11. Stripy Anchor Brooch (£8), 12. Woodgrain Eco Sketchbook ($14), and 13. Kitaboshi Woodcase Mechanical Pencil (£4.95)

6 comments:

  1. It's like you read my mind!! I've been obsessing over anchors lately. Bandeau is my favourite. xo Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the summer and sea holidays!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for the summer and sea holidays!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me feel like I wanna go for a boat trip. this style simply never dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I'm in love with that anchor keychain. Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...