8.16.2013

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : CALIFORNIA COLORS.












I am terribly sorry it has been such a quiet week here on Design is Mine! I am currently on a California vacation, spending time with family and friends under the sun. I will be gone next week as well, but will have guest bloggers helping me out with some summery color posts, so be on the lookout! As for now, enjoy these lovely hues that make me think of the state that I am from.

Sources (from top to bottom): FELLT, 1000SCIENTISTS, Rd., Keiko Lynn, Moody's Home, Need Supply Co., Spektrum Eins, Bones and Feathers Collective, the blue hour, and Raffaella Campeggi.

2 comments:

  1. Summer, this is a perfect capture of the California I grew up in and know. Love the surf picture, Kate Moss in the ocean, the woman in the window (makes me think fo the Standard), the fox door knocker... all of it. Thank you for a much need mini get away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...