Clothing and trinkets from the past, you sure do look mighty fine in yellow.
1. vintage BRIGHT CANARY yellow bauble pullover sweater ($28), 2. Vintage Botanical Print 14, Sale item, yellow rose, produced from a vintage book plate, 8x11 wall art ($10), 3. Vintage 1960s DANSK Yellow Enamel Pitcher Carafe IHQ Denmark Danish Modern 3 Ducks ($45), 4. Vintage Two-sided Yellow Metal Gas Station Sign Numbers ($12), 5. Vintage Yellow Tulip Chair ($125), 6. Typewriter Vintage Yellow Adler Tippa ($160), 7. Vintage Oceanic Cut Plug Tobacco Tin by Cheinco ($25), 8. Vintage Yellow Pedestal Bowl Dish ($8), and 9. Vintage buttons - assorted yellow buttons ($3.50)
- My brother and 15-year-old nephew launched this awesome website together. Good job, men!
- Advice: 29 ways to stay creative.
- I think tonight I will be downloading this app for some Instagram fun.
- Nautical nails are fabulous.
- Totally exciting news: Once Wed blog is going to print!
- I'm still not tired of pastel hair. No, not at all.
- I am completely in love with this home.
- Adorable Lauren Moffat-inspired free printable tags.
- Heck yes: the best chocolate ice cream you'll ever have.
- This dessert table decor is right up my alley.
- I really love old maps.
- How cute is this DIY pony print dress?
Enjoy the weekend, people! I hope you all have a grand ole time. (above artwork by Ashley G.)
I used to be quite the avid penpal. I still have boxes of beautiful letters in my closet from exchanging notes and gifts through the post for years and years. Now, I have become terribly lazy about it and find my mail to be nothing but bills and junk. I think it might be time to start up again- anyone else want to join? There are few things better than good mail days.
Sources (from top to bottom): Shanna Murray, unknown, LilyMoon, Håkan Dahlström, perfectbound, persephassa, Johnny Miller, unknown, Here Comes the Sun, and Paper Pastries.
I'll admit it: I'm a pattern whore. But really, aren't they all just lovely?
1. Sagaform Tulip Tea Set (£18.50), 2. Orla Kiely Blue Small 1L Storage Jar (£20), 3. Black Links Coffee Service ($64), 4. Striped Mugs ($40), 5. Marionette Bowl ($25), 6. Futura Large Bowl ($135), 7. retro storage container short ($20), 8. Robin Hood Gardens mug (£10), and 9. Rasymatto Serving Bowl ($52)
...I'm not usually the biggest fan of fringe; actually, I usually despise it. But this necklace by boo & boo factory has somehow won my heart over. Those colors just make me smile and daydream of summertime. ($58)
- I want to go to there.
- A lovely date idea: make sweetheart sundaes.
- Very much a blog after my own heart.
- Oh, how I love muted shades, especially when they manage to be a bit girly.
- A grand way to redecorate drab white tablecloths.
- Such a gorgeous wedding.
- I always love getting little peeks into Hilda's home.
- Major sexiness.
- There are few foods I love more than homemade waffles.
- These spaces & photographs are stunning.
- A whole lotta winter baking for the short amount of cold times we have left.
- I am definitely going to try making this bow tie over the weekend.
- Looking for craft room inspiration? Here is plenty.
Enjoy the three-day weekend! Snuggle your sweetie, enjoy coffee with a friend, read a good book, or spend the night dancing. See you in a few. (above artwork by sponsor ReStyle)
Just because I cannot seem to ever stop collecting wall art. I just might find myself moving up to the ceilings someday.
Sources (from top to bottom): Lonny, Design*Sponge: Sarah Foelske & James Milward, Paul Raeside, Lonny, Design*Sponge: Rosy Strazzeri-Fridman & Yanic Fridman, Ngoc Minh Ngo, Lonny, House To Home, The Selby: Jamie & Anthony, Polly Wreford, and Design*Sponge: Fiona Douglas.
Happy Valentine's Day, lovely folks! When in doubt, always go back to the classics.
Classic couples (from top to bottom): Spencer Tracy & Katherine Hepburn, Paul Newman & Joanna Woodward, Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg, Lauren Bacall & Humphrey Bogart, Mary Pickford & Douglas Fairbanks, Anna Karina & Jean-Luc Godard, John F. Kennedy & Jackie O, Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz, Johnny Cash & June Carter, and Clyde Barrow & Bonnie Parker.