Our wedding is one week away, so here is one last collection of images of other folks' happy days for inspiration. I am so very, very excited.
Sources (from top to bottom): Green Wedding Shoes, Bridal Musings, Wedding Chicks, Style Me Pretty, La Magnifique Blog, Rock n Roll Bride, The Pretty Blog, Rock n Roll Bride, Style Me Pretty, and 100 Layer Cake.
I have bright colors on my brain. My wedding, which is a mere two weeks away, will be a a big color-filled celebration. Gotta love the brights.
1. Rainy Day Radiance Necklace ($49.99), 2. Striped Taper Candles ($24), 3. Bubbles Tea Towel ($12.50, sale), 4. Lisbon Closely Dress ($99.99), 5. Bird Short Sleeve Dress ($29.90), 6. Wooden Concertina Beaded Necklace - Rainbow (AU $79.95), 7. Highway Cushion ($50)
It never gets old.
Sources (from top to bottom): Neil Tasker, Karli Ingersoll, Jillian Adel, Mary Kate McDevitt, Scout's Honor Co., Matthew Allen, Meghan Kay Sadler, Kyle Steed, Julianna Swaney, and János Kőrös.
- Bill Murray rocks my world.
- A simple DIY: marquee letters.
- Mmm, dulce de leche is awesome.
- Some Wes Anderson inspiration. I cannot wait for the new film.
- A pretty floral up-do.
- Really loving this fun wedding.
- I want to make some cream-filled chocolate heart cakes.
- Can I throw a kite flying party?
- Bright and cheery in The Netherlands.
- Instagram love notes.
- Lovely desktop wallpapers here & here.
- I love little bits of yellow.
- A great roundup of Valentine's Day DIY projects and printables.
- Soft minimalism.
- Make it: heart pillows.