6.01.2007

etsy : paper goods.

I find few things more comforting than curling up on the sofa late at night to write letters, which is why I adore beautiful stationery. It always feels special and more personal to find the perfect notecard to send to a penpal.

Every once in awhile I'll spend some time browsing Etsy for lovely letterpressed & block-printed paper goods. Here are a few ones I found this evening that I adore:

"oh deer" notecard from Bella Bella co.



set of 4 matte notecards from boygirlparty



"you are easy to be around" notecard from the beautiful project



"merci" woodgrain notecard from blue snail paper



gocco hugging notecard from Portland's own Apak




"greetings" argyle notecard from Presslings




retro bird stationery cards from The Paper Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...