6.06.2007

kitchen items.



Above: Utensil set from French Bull.

If you ask anyone I know, they will all tell you that I spend a whole lot of time in my kitchen. There's just something so calming about being in there with an apron on and my hands dirty with flour and cocoa powder. Sometimes I'll even just stand in there with music playing and a cup of tea, staring out the window, just feeling good being in there.

Needless to say, I love kitchen items. Pretty things to set around or pop in my many cupboards.

ribbon coffee cups from Bunny Maxwell:



enamel pots from Lille Hus:



Orla Kiely mug from Heal's:



"washing up" bin from Bodie and Fou:



Green doily plates & cups from Lovely Lovely:



Teaposy from Whole Latte Love:



Kitchen towels from PataPri:



Pink & orange daisy plate from Isak:


1 comment:

  1. The pattern on that Isak plate is gorgeous! I love your blog, I am so glad I found it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...