3.31.2008

daily style.

I fully admit that I completely stole this idea from the wonderful Ez. This morning she posted about her realistic daily style, which was so nice to see from a blogger I admire so much. There is something I love dearly about getting little glimpses of the personal sides of other design bloggers, since usually all we get to see are images and words involving products and other artists/designers. So, I decided to do the same and show my readers what I realistically wear on a normal day (which is usually spent in front of the computer, baking, taking care of two small children, and taking little walks around our Portland neighborhood). Yes, some days I dress up in more eye-catching clothing like vintage dresses and big heels, but most of the time I live in jeans and flats and much prefer comfort. I encourage other bloggers to do the same- I (and I'm sure many others) would love to see! (Please note: these are not actually pieces I own - I usually don't spend much money on clothing- I am obsessive thrifter! It is just to give an idea of my daily style).




4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Lovely!
    Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your daily life with us!
    I too find that comfort and function win out over glam and cute on most days... I do have a child, two dogs, chicken, birds, and a household to take care of on a daily basis on top of my business and bloggin! But there are days when it feels worth the effort. I'll have to put together a post for that next time!
    : )

    xox
    Ez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I have to say that I am DIGGING IT! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun, and I like your style! I'm definitely doing this tonight (although I should really be writing on a school assignment that is due on Sunday...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, maybe I should have tried to remember that I haven't installed neither Photoshop or Illustrator on this computer yet, before I promised to make a collage. So bummed out, I can't do this, at least not in any appealing way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...