3.03.2008

minh + wass.



My toddler is recently completely obsessed with food photography (my husband claims that I have created a monster). The other night we were flipping through A Passion for Desserts and I decided to look up the photographers for it online since I find the images to be gorgeous. It turns out they were done by a married couple named Julian Wass and Ngoc Minh Ngo who have done a number of beautiful photographs for Anthropologie, Martha Stewart Living, Elle Decor and Real Simple magazines, to name a few. Since the birth of their daughter, they have gone on to work separately, continuing to do lovely lifestyle, food, and travel work.









2 comments:

  1. love the julia rothman bottles...so beautiful and decorative

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room with the turquoise wall is breathtaking! love these photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...