4.11.2008

etsy finds of the week.





1. Bird Flourished Diamond Silhouette (Ink Drawing) from remake ($23), 2. Skeleton Key Ring from Dillon Designs ($7.50), 3. doily girl framed print from tracemyface ($30), 4. Coco Print 8x10 from My Charlie Girl ($20), 5. Mother's Day Hand Embroidered Card from King Popcorn ($8), 6. White Blossoms - Small Print from a.t. whim ($7), 7. I Miss You from bread + butter ($3.50), 8. Jane Austin Moleskin Notebook from Paper Menagerie ($8), and 9. a rainbow reflection from Heather Smith Jones ($10)


5 comments:

  1. all great finds!

    [lovely blog, btw. i've been enjoying for a while now:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have item #3 hanging over my nightstand, it's such a sweet piece of art. might be my favourite etsy find ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have item #3 hanging over my nightstand, it's such a sweet piece of art. might be my favourite etsy find ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I want just about everything you post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...