10.27.2008

things i'm loving : monday evening edition.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine wasn't the best (hospital visits with an injured toddler), but I am happy it's a new week and things are much calmer. Anyways, Happy Monday to all of you! Here are some things that I find to be quite lovely.



Above: 1. letter ring ($18), 2. Blaue Blume ($30), and 3. Shen Plum Print ($18)
Below: 4. Yum Brella Bowls (£49.00), 5. 2009 fabric calendar ($28), and 6. owl salt & pepper shakers ($26)

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope your little recovers swiftly. Thanks for continuing to give us little tidbits of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the legs for a handle and the umbrella bowl... clever and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cup (#2) is really awesome! I've never seen anything quite like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... letter rings and fabric calendars = AWESOME.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...