- 1. Super Natural Cooking: Five Ways To Incorporate Whole and Natural Ingredients into Your Cooking by Heidi Swanson of 101 Cookbooks
- 2. The Gentle Art of Domesticity: Stitching, Baking, Nature, Art & the Comforts of Home by Jane Brockett of Yarnstorm
- 3. A Year of Mornings: 3191 Miles Apart by Maria Alexandra Vettese and Stephanie Congdon Barnes of 3191
- 4. Printing by Hand: A Modern Guide to Printing with Handmade Stamps, Stencils, and Silk Screens by Lena Corwin
- 5. Things I Learned About My Dad: Humorous and Heartfelt Essays edited by Heather Armstrong of Dooce
- 6. How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum by Keri Smith of The Wish Jar
- 7. Stitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share by Alicia Paulson of Posy Gets Cozy
- 8. Bend-the-Rules Sewing: The Essential Guide to a Whole New Way to Sew by Amy Karol of Angry Chicken
- 9. Chocolate and Zucchini: Daily Adventures in a Parisian Kitchen by Clotilde Dusoulier of Chocolate & Zucchini
gift guide : books from creative female bloggers.
Since there are still a couple more days that you can still order Christmas gifts from Amazon, I thought I would share some of the beautiful books by some of my favorite female bloggers. I am quite sure that each of them would make an excellent gift.