2.12.2009

fashion collection : spring colors & patterns.

This time of year is usually rough for me. Winter always seems like it has lasted too long and spring seems to be just around the corner, yet still a bit out of reach. Needless to say, I am craving spring like crazy lately. And to make it even harder on myself, I am staring at all the beautiful pastel and floral clothing that just makes me want to scream, springtime, get here now.

fashion : spring colors.
Designers, clockwise from left: Fleur Wood, Lauren Moffatt, threeASFOUR, Dallin Chase, Plumo, and Loeffler Randall.

fashion : spring colors.
Designers, clockwise from left: Twenty8Twelve, Charlotte Ronson, Sessun, Chloe, HENGST, and Guy Baxter.

fashion : spring colors.
Designers, clockwise from left: Tucker, Matthew Williamson, Rory Beca, Steven Alan, Paul and Joe, and Jovovich-Hawk.

2 comments:

  1. OOO i totally agree
    sigh the winter chills are getting to me too

    and i love all these vibrant and pastel colors...

    SPRINGTIME COME ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have incredible taste.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...