2.16.2009

style icon : elvis costello.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend. I would like to introduce a new section of my site called Style Icons. I always enjoy doing fashion posts on here, and I always love the sections in blogs/magazines such as Nylon and WhoWhatWhere dedicated to the fashion choices of specific individuals. And so, here I go, starting with one of my all-time favorite musicians: the fabulous Elvis Costello, whose style has always struck me as what cool is all about.

style icons : elvis costello.
1. Straw Fedora ($9.80), 2. risky business glasses ($11), 3. Tailor Gabe blazer ($365), 4. Boosted Stiloso Headphones ($62), 5. Dit Dot Silk Cravat (£18), and 6. Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True (LP) ($11.77+)

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh love elvis.
    it's amazing how timeless his coolness is---i saw him in concert a couple years ago and it was wonderful to see how "with-it" he still is, really without even trying. he will never go out of style.

    im very much looking forward to the rest of the style icons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this! i love your blog, and am still in love with mister costello after all these years. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO with you on this. He has always been one of my style icons too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...