5.22.2009

etsy finds of the week.



1. Ice Cream Drip (print) from Rebecca Rebouche ($100), 2. Travel Paris Illust Linen Fabric 7 Cut from giftbox4you ($11.99), and 3. your new boyfriend handmade sticker set - special sailor edition from Nowvember ($7)



4. Baby Toes Succulent in Cute Little Forest Pot from Monkeys Always Look ($22), 5. You Send Me, Single Card from Two Trick Pony ($4.50), and 6. Reef Ring - Ready to Ship from Brooke Modlin ($20)



7. Bespoke Leaf Silhouette Portrait from Jenny Lee Fowler ($65), 8. Oh, Orange 8x8 Signed Print from Tina Crespo ($15), and 9. Doli little light bulb. Doli bombillita. from Misako Mimoko ($80)

I'm off until Tuesday- I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

9 comments:

  1. OOH! I love that linen fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my little doli! It's a great honour.
    Hope you'll enjoy the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving number 2 - the paris illustrated fabric. i've just added it to my favbourites and I have to get my hands on some as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! Leaf portrait is too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always always love your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks. I covet those stacking rings. They would look so nice on my finger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always check up on the vintage stuff, such as toys and dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...