7.17.2009

flickr friday : birthday.

flickr friday : birthday.

Yes, it is true. This weekend I turn twenty-seven years old. I plan to tear up the dance floor, that's for sure.

1. party, 2. cherry pie, 3. happyhalfbirthdaytome, 4. happy birthday, 5. message box birthday, 6. pink balloons!, 7. full of hot air, 8. cut the cake, 9. march 07 cards, 10. pink glassine lined bags, 11. candles, 12. a good day for a birthday, 13. Magic is a gift for the Lonely Souls, 14. After, 15. Birthdaygirl!, 16. nearly three

5 comments:

  1. Have a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 27th bday is this week too! I know it will be good, but it just seems like it jumped out and surprised me...27... SURPRISE! Ah! But it will all work out, being 27 and all :) I love your blog and I hope you have a wonderful bday.. aren't summer bdays the best?! Enjoy! --Katie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha because I'm so bad with numbers (even though you wrote 27 as a word) I read it as 72. But ah.. anyway, I hope you had a really nice birthday :-) and, a little late but, like we say in holland: gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...