8.18.2009

interior inspiration : loft living, part two.














Yes, I am at it again. I go through phases where I can't get lofts out of my mind- I get a little obsessed. I completely love the idea of open-space living and hope to someday (perhaps after the kids are on their own) be able to live in a loft of my own.

Sources (from top to bottom): Apartment Therapy: Carl + Laurent, Philip Harvey, Atlanta Bartlett, Design*Sponge: Alyn Carlson and Paul Clancy, Anson Smart, decorology, Roger D'Souza, jj Locations, Apartment Therapy: Michelle Masters, decorology, Jean-Pierre Lemoine, and Design*Sponge: Susan of Esther K.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, loftdreaming again, are you? Me too- always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain!! I get serious loft lust, and can spend hours daydreaming about what my loft will look like when I finally find it. Of course there's little room in my daydreams for the reality of bank balances!!

    Love your collection of pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm blown away by some of those spaces - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, especially love the ones with white floors (a recent obsession of mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'd love to live in a loft. So open, yet the space makes good design very important! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel. I hope to one day live in my own loft. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! I'm just about to move into my first loft, and am scared senseless in how to furnish it. Its going to be the hardest part in making everything(rooms) have there own identity without sacrificing the overall ascetic, especially since its an open space. I've been having the hardest time finding a gallery of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Living in a loft is my ultimate dream. Thanks for posting these inspiring pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! I love how there's such big windows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's really beautiful! :x I love it so much - loft living :">

    Do you mind if I post some of these pics on my blog ? I'll note all sources, and link to your blog if you want.Thank you so much for posting wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These spaces are amazing, lofts are not very common around here but there's some great furniture options in here to make use of such big spaces.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...