10.19.2009

collections : 2010 calendars (partie une.)



How on earth can it be time for calendar round-ups already? And how are we already nearing the end of October? I can't tell if I'm just getting old or if time is just somehow moving quicker. Whatever it may be, I do love pretty calendars.

1. Camilla Engman ($28), 2. My Folk Lover ($18), 3. Moonflowers Photography ($25), 4. Paper Source ($13.50), 5. pikku (price unknown), 6. delphine ($24), 7. green chair press ($10), and 8. Sandra Juto ($25)

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to recommend this one, as well--I'm a big fan of her work: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31903830

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, great post- I'm in the market for a calendar at the moment. I had my heart set on the my folk lover one, but now you've confused me with all these options : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think My Folk Lover is going to be the calendar for me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting our pikku loopi letterpress calendar on your blog. We have an etsy account now where our calendars http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33045387 and other products are available.
    Feel free to email us for other styles as well. We also have refills available for our calendars making them an ecofriendly choice! The cost for calendars is $48 plus shipping.

    Cheers,
    Susanne
    pikkuwares

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...