12.10.2009

it's time to party party.



I definitely have parties on my mind lately, especially since I am throwing one in a little over a week (hooray for the holiday season!) This afternoon I was lucky enough to receive some promotional items from the very-talked-about PartyParty collection from Urban Outfitters (designed by Confetti System), and I must say, they are even more gorgeous in person. It appears that not all of it is available online yet, but I hear there's plenty in most stores and I highly recommend getting your hands on them if you plan to host a soiree, or just to add some cheerfulness to your home.

(Also, stay tuned for photographs from my holiday gathering- a large portion of the attendees are photographers and I am sure there will be a ton!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...