3.08.2010

spring color week : pinks.







I am so happy that Jan has decided to host Spring Color Week this year, which started today and runs until Friday. Various bloggers and photographers will be participating by either posting color themes on their sites or uploading colorful photographs to the Flickr pool. I will also be posting five spring color images of inspiration per day, according to the schedule (which can also be seen here.) Enjoy, and participate if you would like!

Sources (from top to bottom): Beulah, Katie Baum, Hanna Konola, Jessica Silversaga, and the shop of Alice B. Gardens.

11 comments:

  1. what a nice idea. and love the color!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally adore that second shot!
    Am excited to go and check out her stuff.
    Hope you are feeling better, Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee that popsicle picture. absolutely gorgeous. such a cool idea. i'm so glad she's doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the popsicles! I'm so happy you posted this, pink is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm I love pink spring stuff:) I love how all the trees are pink now. Pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos really do make myself reconsider about my opinion on the colour pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at the word pink. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...