happy weekend.

I am going to go finish up some cleaning and dye eggs, so I am stopping blogging a little early today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you celebrate it, a lovely Easter. See you Monday!

(above photograph by the great Abby Powell)


  1. happy easter weekend to you as well! thank you for your always-lovely posts. :)

    g'bless ya,
    erin :)

  2. ooh they look lovely, lovely blog btw xxx

  3. egg-coloring is so fun, i haven't done that in years. maybe i'll start again today. have a happy easter weekend!

  4. Love the enthusiasm you have towards design! Good going! Keep it up!

  5. Your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring. Nice to find you!

    A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

    Ps. I have an ongoing jewelry contest on my blog. Welcome! Ds

  6. Love the eggs. Always find your blog very inspiring. Have nominated you for a sunshine award. Have posted a link to your blog in my latest post. If you'd like to pass it on, feel free to visit my post. Have a great Easter and thanks for the constant inspiring images!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...