6.04.2010

flickr friday : from the past.

flickr friday : from the past.

1. Grandma and Granddad Ogilvie, 2. Who's Inside?, 3. Little Sister, 4. Opera-Singer-Society-Lady Hypnotizes A Squirrel, 5. Untitled, 6. Favourites from my collection, 7. 1940s World War 2 queer gay kiss men in photobooth military photo black and white sailors, 8. Sailors on R&R, 9. Mrs. Amberg, 10. stripes, 11. Father, 12. Children in costume, 13. 12.15.09 {vintage photos}, 14. Flobelle Fairbanks, 15. Untitled, 16. Clayton

4 comments:

  1. I adore old photographs .... I have a wall in my home dedicated to them .... these ones are so great. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! just started following you today, i wish i did sooner... xo, carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...!!...I like a lot of things that you have in your blog.... i thimk you have some gooooood ideas!
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...