8.21.2010

guest bloggers : abby try again.

I am so thrilled to be posting here on Design is Mine. Summer always has the best picks for local and hand made things so now that I'm down in Texas I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Texan hand made items...



apple box $30 from Miss Natalie



market tote $15 from Johnson's Backyard Garden



cutting board $38 from AHeirloom



pillow cover $32 from Leah Duncan



lucky bowl $22 from Paloma's Nest



vintage gardening book $16 from You're In Maine

Thanks for having me, Summer!

-Abby
blog
shop

3 comments:

  1. oh, its lovely, that "apple"... i made somewhat similar bowls, but out of clay, also with white graphic decoration.
    have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our plyboo cutting board! We really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...