7.26.2011

interior inspiration : päivää finland!














This week I seem to be going through another one of my strong Scandinavia obsessions. I can't stop thinking about bold contrasts, color pops, modern furnishings, and little bit of quirkiness, all frequently seen in Scandinavian interiors. These homes in Finland are tickling my fancy right now.

Sources (from top to bottom): Apartment Therapy, Design*Sponge: Jutta Rikola, Sarah Sjögren, The Style Files, Road Trip in Finland, Rachael Smith, emmmas designblogg, Plaza, Plaza, Mindre, and Design*Sponge: Vesa & Riikka Sammalisto.

5 comments:

  1. I love this, I'm a little bit addicted to Scandinavian furniture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish the links went straight to the photo or to the blog post.

    Love these images - esp. the ones with lime green!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are awesome! I love seeing pics of homes from other parts of the country, it's so inspiring to see how other people design their pads :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My inner child desperately wants the hideaway bedroom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...