8.12.2011

COLLECTIONS : CARNIVAL PARTY.



Hello, Friday! I am quite excited for this weekend, which all starts with a carnival party in my backyard. Games, sweets, and bright colors everywhere- hoorah!

1. GARLANDS - FLAGS ($58), 2. Leather Headband Candy Color Circle and Dots ($45), 3. kate spade umbrella ($75), 4. summer festival striped dress ($42.99), 5. No Fair Bookend ($39.99), 6. ribbon lolly bags ($12.95), 7. Medium Bamboo Bowls ($17), 8. delightfully dainty cotton jar, old blue superstripe (£22), and 9. Rainbow Confetti Garland ($24)

4 comments:

  1. I so have that dress and I always get compliments (and come ons)when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A carnival party? Sounds like fun! Hope you share photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! It's so different from what I usually wear but for some reason I just think it's perfect. The colours are so fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, so fun and playful! especially loving the dress, umbrella and bowls, thanks for sharing!


    flemingfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...