6.04.2013

COLLECTIONS : BODIES OF WATER.



Now that the weather is really getting good, I am starting to make a list of all the water-filled places I plan on visiting this summer. The Pacific Northwest is impressively full of lakes and rivers, as well as the gorgeous rocky coast. If you see me in the next few months, I plan on having a beer & book in my hands and my feet in the water.

1. Seafolly Boyleg Maillot ($148), 2. Retro Brown and Gold Cat Eye Sunglasses ($24), 3. Stay Til The Sun Sets Beach Towel ($9, sale), 4. The Short Novels of John Steinbeck ($30), 5. Anchor Ring in Sterling Silver ($32), 6. Wills 2-Part Flatform Sandals ($70), 7. Cantaloupe Orange Cotton Lace Parasol ($67), 8. East Lake Dive Club Tote ($11.50), and 9. 1938 3 Bathing Beauties Cabrillo Beach ($4.75)

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a fun, whimsical beach towel! How cute is this one!

    xoxo,
    La Petite Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I love that little blue bathing suit. need to keep my eye on it at anthropology.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...