8.19.2014

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : DONUT LOVE.



I have been on such a donut kick lately. I wake up all the time wanting to hop in my car and try out new donut shops in town (if you live in the LA-area, my favorites at the moment are here & here- I love a good classic). Not only are they insanely delicious, but just looking at them makes me happy. Be on the lookout this week- I have a little donut-inspired download coming soon.

Sources (from top to bottom): Paper & Stitch, How Sweet It Is, Francisco Marin, Paper Source, DESIGNLOVEFEST, Sweet Style Blog, Instagram: collegeprepster, Style Me Pretty, Maison Cupcake, and Studio DIY.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the colours! I don't really do icing so I made some vegan baked donuts recently, hope you like them http://atravellingcook.blogspot.de/2014/07/vegan-oven-baked-donuts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't want any ... I don't ... I don' ... I don ... I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...