- Cherry and chocolate pudding sounds delightful.
- Make yourself a vintage marquee- so cool!
- A summer colour week finale.
- Such a pretty farm-to-table engagement party.
- I love sweet summertime kid ideas.
- Warm days = perfect time to make aqua fresca.
- Nicely designed printable 4th of July printables.
- I want to go to here.
- Spruce up your computer with some stylin' Herman Miller desktop wallpaper.
- Have a sweet brunch with these wooden bead skewers.
- Inspiration for creating a warm industrial kids' room.
- Pretty, pretty wedding crafts.
- I want some triple chocolate cheesecake truffles in my mouth right this minute.
Counting down two weeks until we head to the Oregon coast for a weekend stay. I grew up at the beach and miss it terribly sometimes.
1. Anchor Beach Towel ($23.99), 2. High Neck Vase ($38), 3. Beach Weekend Indie Card Set By Inslee ($24.99), 4. Driftwood Wall Hooks ($25), 5. Sea Hello iPhone Case ($27.99), 6. Beach Paddle Set ($18), 7. Beside the Seaside: A Celebration of the Place We Like to Be ($16.11), 8. Just for Sun Hat ($24.99), 9. Barmaid Bottle Opener ($12), 10. Wooden boat on a tropical beach - Travel Photo ($30), 11. Cape May as Well Wedge ($59.99), and 12. 2 Silk-Screened Sneezy Sheets, Ship Print ($21)
It's once again summer colours week over on Poppytalk, so this post is a tribute to all the bright beauties I've spotted on the site and Flickr group so far. Summer brights, how I love thee.
Sources (from top to bottom): Design*Sponge: Steve Soria, Roger Davies, Lonny, Paul Raeside, Design*Sponge: Bobbie Burger, rue, unknown, Graham & Brown, New House of Art, and Paul Raeside.
Good morning and happy Monday! This morning I have a very fabulous giveaway for you, courtesy of Design is Mine sponsor Gwen Delicious Jewelry. Owner Bonnie is offering one lucky reader an $100 gift certificate to spend in her shop. Amazing, right?
To enter: visit Gwen Delicious and share your favorite piece in the comments to this post. Make sure that you include your name and email address. Comments will be closed on Thursday, June 28th at noon, and a winner will be chosen.
- I plan on making a vintage postcard travel journal to document all the little trips I'm taking this summer.
- Some totally stunning poster art.
- Anja took some candy-colored photographs for the launch of a new shop.
- It's the perfect time of year to throw a neighborhood block party!
- And to make a whole lotta popsicles, of course.
- Sometimes explosions are beautiful.
- Leather beauties.
- Next on my list of sweets to make? These white chocolate strawberry cheesecake bites. Maybe for the 4th of July?
- The use of hexagonal tiles in this home is so stylin'.
- Make your kids (or a friend's) some simple & colorful wooden gradient blocks.
- A post filled with lovely animal love.
- Lego anatomy is pretty damn awesome.
- Perfect for truly any party: DIY giant fringe garland.
- And a great weekend project: make yourself a gold leaf geometric necklace.
- A summery and soft flowery photo shoot.
- Another Sartorialist babe on the street in New York.
- Saving the best for last: 21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity. It's hard not to well up with tears when going through these.
It's here! Happy first day of summer, folks!
1. HARLINGTON SWIMSUIT (£50), 2. YAY SUMMER Print: 8"x10" ($22), 3. Tanya Aguiniga Rope Bracelet ($75), 4. the patent gladiator sandal ($128), 5. Ice Cream Bowl and Spoon - Gold (£8.95), 6. Market & Fruit Picking Pack ($104), 7. hepcat shades ($55), 8. Lick Me Ice Cream Mug ($19.35), 9. BARBADOS BRAZILIAN HAMMOCK AND STAND ($85), 10. GLAZE IN ANTIQUE ($12), 11. Rosette Fascinator // The Canary ($48), and 12. Reading by the Riverbank Dress ($74.99)
Summertime always makes me want to pack the car up with food, clothes, and good music and head out on the open road, camera in hand. I've got a couple of mini road trips in mind for the next few months- are any of you heading off somewhere lovely?
Pinboards (from top to bottom- click to view sources): Oh So Lovely Vintage, Jenny Holiday, Kathryn Grady, Jenny Vorwaller, Lady Marika Emerson, Sarah Klassen, ModCloth, Fuuko Kujako, and Pennyweight.
- Let's get girly and think pink!
- This home is totally perfect.
- We definitely need to start bringing back frozen bombes and bonbons.
- Make it for Father's Day: a pack-a-picnic.
- A beautiful airplane hangar wedding.
- 8 years of photobooth strips.
- I love the idea of turning a vintage thrifted painting into a unique journal.
- Jennifer Causey + rhubarb cardamom pie = the way to this girl's heart.
- Living in: Lost in Translation, a favorite movie.
- Such a creative home.
- 3 ways to simply decorate pillows.
- I love mojitos during the summer and I can't wait to try out Elsie's recipe.
- Good tips on photographing people.
- New blog love that goes along with my deep love of beer: His & Hers Beer Notes.
Because, if you haven't figured it out by now, I am one. Are you a member of this club as well?
1. Feline Karma Dress ($148), 2. Kittens art print 5x7 ($10), 3. Cat Live Without Necklace ($49.99), 4. CHESHIRE CAT PERFECT SIDE PLATE, RORY DOBNER (£36), 5. Pinback Button Pack: Kitten Pals ($8), 6. Jonathan Adler - Kitty Cat Salt & Pepper Set ($32.98), 7. Tea cat brooch ($21), 8. Sunday Market Tote in Cat ($55.99), 9. Kitty Brooch ($30), 10. STRIPE CAT BRALET ($24), and 11. Follow Your Dreams Gum ($1.39)
You know, when a piece of paper just isn't grand or large enough...
Sources (from top to bottom): Ace Hotel Portland, Rue, Eight Hour Day, Marie Claire Maison, Domestic Architecture, Rue, Pitch Design Union, Jasna Janekovic, Urban Walls, Rue, and House To Home.