I love a home filled with plants. There's always something lovely about bits of nature indoors. Now if only I had a green thumb...
Sources (from top to bottom): Lena Corwin, Elle Decoration, Coffeeklatch, The Society Inc., Julie Digs Design, Hobo Journal, Apartment Therapy, Mark Mahaney, Design*Sponge, and unknown.
- An anchor statement wall. I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to do this.
- I'm really, really excited about Before Midnight.
- Sugarless valentines.
- Plenty of DIY projects for your cold days indoors.
- Ez has some free love + kisses Photoshop brushes just for you.
- More free lovey stuff: printable valentine's wrap.
- There's just something perfect about making pies.
- Totally gorgeous winter scenes.
- More awesomeness with Lisa Congdon.
- 15 charming ways to send mail.
- Analog celebrites: so pretty.
- Simple heart stamp cups. Totally going to do this for my little winter brunch next month.
- DIY scalloped photobooth backdrop.
- Oh Andrea, your Polaroid portraits are always so wonderful.
- Cake! Cake! Glorious Cake!
- I do adore classic chorus girls.
- New favorite photographer? I think so.
Good afternoon, darlin' folks. I just wanted to let you all know that I have a brand new shop over on Etsy: Blake & Blythe. It feels mighty nice to be back on there, drawing again and creating things. I have been inspired lately to stay productive and not let my art get pushed aside. Won't you stop on by? Xoxo.
Always, always one of my favorite color combinations. And for some reason, I love it even more this time of year. Pink and grey should be the official colors of mid-winter.
Sources (from top to bottom): Leila Jeffreys, imaginary animal, unknown, Nicole Wermers, Skunkboy, Michael Chase, Arian Behzadi, Brendan Lynch, Hanna's Room, and h220430.
- This Instax wallpaper project is pretty amazing.
- Mid Century Mod Wedding Ideas.
- Super cute downloadable gift tags.
- I made this drink and it was delicious.
- I'm now completely inspired to throw a cozy winter brunch next month.
- Beautiful wedding photographs.
- I am obsessed with both braiding my hair and looking at gorgeous photos of them.
- Next time I throw a kid's birthday party, I am definitely making my own pinata.
- I love baking bread, especially when it's easy.
- Making donuts in Photoshop.
- On the menu this week: cheddar potato bacon soup.
- Absolutely perfect winter style.
- A happy desktop.
Bed is truly my favorite place to be, especially in winter. When it cold outside (and even chilly inside), there's nothing better than curling up under the blankets. Aren't the beds above terribly inviting?
Sources (from top to bottom): Lonny, James Greer, Marie Claire Maison, Toast, Design*Sponge: Derek & Kristin, Nightwood, trendey, DecorPad, Hei!, Design*Sponge: Ariel Dearie.
- These two pictures make me want plants all around my home.
- I can't wait to sew little foxes on a dress.
- Cupcakes should always wear hats.
- Gorgeous colors on a church.
- Victoria's new home is just too fab (no surprise there.)
- Totally impressed by this one line art.
- I think a cozy movie bingo night is in my near future.
- A classic recipe I'm going to have to make for a birthday soon.
- Such adorable aprons (I want the taco one.)
- Really, really wanting this to be my current view.
- Super easy DIY for making an iPad (or other tech product) sleeve out of an old sweater.
- I'm not the biggest fan of Bloody Marys, but a blood orange one might win me over.
- Another tiny peek into Sandra Juto's home.
- Make a confetti pillowcase!
- Lisa Congdon, you're rad.
- The prettiest winter wedding shoot.
I love ampersands, I really do. They definitely are the best looking of all the symbols, though I can't really say why. Maybe it's all those sexy curves.
Sources (from top to bottom): Friends of Type, Gemma Correll, Dajana B. Strong, Darren Booth, Jude Landry, Glyphosaurus, Typeverything, Michael Spitz, Jude Landry, and The Wheatfield.