3.10.2008

things i'm loving : monday morning edition.

Happy Monday everyone! Last night I updated the weblog links on the right, so please check them out (I have been finding so many wonderful ones lately). A few more will be added this evening, so be on the lookout. And now, on to the pretty goods!




1. "the visit to the city was a bit smoggy" ($325), 2. 100 Percent (Prices vary), 3. Pearl Stitch Bedding (£9.00-£75.00), 4. Kid's Red Retro Kitchen Oven & Ice Box ($498), 5. Livingroom Sequence ($12), and 6. Little Notes Greetings! ($14.95)


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh love your post-especially the Trish Grantham art. Thanks for adding my blog to your side bar--I adore your blog!

    xo
    ~suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the red retro kids kitchen! It's a bit too steep for my budget, but that would have been just the thing for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the greeting...just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great illustrations you highlighted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    the link to item no 6 is the same as item no 5 - is item 6 on Etsy as well? I can't seem to find it..and have $14.95 burning a hole in my pocket

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fixed now... thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...