5.23.2008

flickr friday : markets.

Inspired by the beautiful farmer's markets I have been enjoying in our area...

flickr friday : markets.
1. local peaches, 2. Too Beautiful to Eat?, 3. ameliemarketinmontmartre, 4. Tikka, 5. Vancouver WA Outdoor Market, 6. market day: 52/365, 7. Oranges at the market, 8. may17: cilantro, 9. spices 3, 10. 138, 11. bhseattle5, 12. Celebration of Apples, 13. Scholls Oregon, 14. fruit'n'veggies, 15. Farmer's Market Raspberries, 16. Last outdoor farmer's market, Santa Fe, November 3, 2007

7 comments:

  1. I love your design!
    Thought you might want to put some widgets on your blog!
    Widgets For Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love your style, thanks for passing along the great finds! I added your link to my page...www.snickerdoodles.typepad.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I love your site which is full of good pictures and ideas. here is the website of a french shop in Paris which I like very much (I live next to it), maybe you will find it interesting - or maybe you just know it already!

    http://lesfleurs.canalblog.com/

    Enjoy! Elsa from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs and style is simply exquisite. Your blog has lots of eye candy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mix - now want to go to the market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a knack for finding the most amazing pictures - love the colours of this collage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...