Photograph by Adam Bartos.
Before I say goodbye for the weekend, I would like to share some of my favorite finds/posts of the week in the design world, especially since I focused fully on fashion this week and was unable to share some of these.
- photographer spotlight: annie suckow from unruly things.
- Let's stay in Polaroidworld from Loveology.
- Amazing Chinatown loft from Door Sixteen.
- Clean Packaging from heysusy.
- Blogger's Favorites: Part One from Simple Lovely.
- From the Desk of…Suzy Ghahremani from design sponge.
- Amy Smythe Made It from Design Crush.
- The Home of Talented Emma Cassi from decor8.
- Inspired Artist: James Merrell from Creature Comforts.
- Set Editions from Black*Eiffel.
- Jennifer Squires from automatism.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Oh I love the wallpaper!!!!ReplyDelete
thanks for this list! i love this type of thing...so many new sites and fun things to look at and discover! fun!ReplyDelete
Yes, the wallpaper is excellent. PaulaReplyDelete
Great links! I love hopping around to new and exciting blogs. xoReplyDelete
Thanks for the mention! Hope your holiday is grand!ReplyDelete