- Addicted to (Pretty)Porn: One Woman's Story from Huffington Post (so honored to have my other blog featured in this great article).
- Christmas in Paris from The cherry blossom girl.
- Favorite Cookies: 1941-2008 from Gourmet Magazine.
- Kreativ mischmasch i pastell from Purple Area.
- Potatoes- Les pommes de terre from La Tartine Gourmande.
- 10 Weird Gourmet Foods from Neatorama.
- D.I.Y. Fabric Flower Garland from Creature Comforts.
- six things that make me happy from small souvenirs.
- New Flickr group: Poppytalk Collectors.
- Frost and hot pies from Pure Blog.
- Bloesem Guest:: handmade Holiday decoration from Bloesem.
- My Favorite Book Covers of 2008 from The Book Design Review.
- Holiday Home from Posie Gets Cozy.
- 101 Reasons to Buy Handmade from Poppytalk.
- flickr favorites :: dwellings from unruly things.
- Bonbon Oiseau and my Candy Cane Marshmallow from Cannelle et Vanille.
- Blogger's Favorites -- Forty-Sixth at Grace from Simple Lovely.
- cinnamon swirl bread from Heather Smith Jones.
- trinoculars interview from the glass doorknob.
- festive style... from this is glamorous.
- uxus design's mcvillage from Design*Sponge.
- 2008 gift guide: bloggers' wish list, also from Design*Sponge.
- Tips on Food Photography by Helen of Tartelette for My Cooking Hut.
- Afforable gifts under $1 from Domino Magazine.
- I can't wait from Orangette.
- Five in Focus with Jonathan Adler from Film in Focus.
best of the week.
posted by Summer (designismine) at 6:38 PM
labels: best of the week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Such a comprehensive list this week! The Orangette news was great.ReplyDelete
Hehe, what a wonderful list! I'm so glad I stumbled across this blog (and bread + honey). I have worked my way through half the links and am enjoying myself very much. Time to get some tea I think!ReplyDelete
L love the cinnamon swirl bread recipeReplyDelete
I have been visiting your blog for awhile now, I have commented sometimes and lurked at others and just wanted to let you know about my new store(s) on etsy and madeit.
I am having a giveaway on my blog to celebrate.
Please pop on over and have a look, and enter to win a fabulous prize.
oh, thank you for the mention.ReplyDelete