1.19.2009

things i'm loving : monday morning edition.

Hello and happy Monday. I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was rather unexciting- the sickness just won't get out of our household. Last week it was a stomach virus, this week it has been the full-blown flu. Luckily, it seems to be passing (I'm crossing my fingers.) Might I just say that I am ready for sick season to be over, and truthfully, winter in general.

Oh well, here's to a fresh new week with plenty of lovely things.



Above: 1. Ants (£200.00), 2. Millie the Dearheart Bunny ($20), and 3. Wibele Cookies ($12)
Below: 4. Moisture-Absorbing Coasters, Bird Motif, Set of 2 ($16), 5. Jeffrey Campbell Frill Heel ($89.99), and 6. Vintage Bench ($499)

7 comments:

  1. the little bunny is totally adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I was just checking out your blog (it's a daily read) and I see my coasters. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing I'm loving today: your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, is that bunny by Jennifer Murphy?
    http://flickr.com/groups/totallyinspiredbyjennifermurphybears/pool/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous shoes!

    -Amanda
    http://meshandlace.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful picks! I especially love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to agree on those shoes. Yummy! Your blog is so great, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...