11.02.2009

monday morning music : bowl of oranges.

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween weekend. What did you dress up as? I ended up purchasing a girl's princess costume from the drug store last minute and making myself a zombie princess. I am a little sad that Halloween is over, but at least there's a whole lot of candy to linger around for weeks.

Anyways, here's your Monday morning music selection, this time from Bright Eyes. I think this video is beautifully done, plus this song has some of my favorite lyrics ever. Enjoy, and here's to a week of (hopefully) feeling better!

3 comments:

  1. I love Bright Eyes. I think their music sounds magical:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore bright eyes, but had never come across this song. the lyrics are delicious, i just want to eat them up! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this song!! but have not listened in so long. thanks for the reminder! and i dressed up as cruella deville with a very sad puppy. stop by and see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...