5.03.2010

i heart pdx.



Hello everyone! Did you have a splendid weekend? I made it out to the huge spring Crafty Wonderland sale, which was extremely inspiring. There were so many familiar faces and brand new amazing artists whom I had never heard of, which reignited my love of this town. I always find it so incredible how many truly talented people live here. So, since I have a lot of new local discoveries and an overflowing bookmark folder of pdx artists, I have decided to make it "Portland Week" on Design is Mine! I will still do all my regular features and post work from other places, but a whole lot of my posts will be based on Portland artists and shops.

Happy Monday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. oh yay! this is especially amazing news to us fellow Portlanders! nothings beats learning about more wonderful artists in PDX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Grand idea that has this Portland newbie especially excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! Yes, agreed with Lulu, it's always nice to discover local artists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Portland is so wonderful...I love discovering new things in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looking forward to your week of talking bout portland!!..me and my best friend are from little old Ireland and in a months time are moving over to portland for the summer!!..CANT WAIT! seems like a great place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...