12.09.2010

collections : (inspired by) mad men.




Due to the fact that I am throwing a Man Men-inspired holiday party this weekend, it seemed only fitting to create a collection influenced by the show. Oh, Mad Men, you are one stylish program.

1. 1952 Smith-Corona 'Sterling' Portable Typewriter (£645), 2. Tidy Plaid 60s Wiggle Dress ($60), 3. eames soft pad group - management chair ($1,849), 4. 1960s Rototherm Teak Cased Desk or Wall Thermometer (£210), 5. Red with Black Stripe ($88), 6. New York ($19.99), 7. vintage 1960s CAMEL wool car coat ($58), and 8. 1956/66 Bakelite Telephone GPO 312L (£575)

10 comments:

  1. I want everything here! Oh, to live like they do (minus the drama) would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this collection. such a fun era in time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant era for design, wasn't it?! I wish my parents had kept everything from the sixties, especially all my mum's clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad Men party - how fun!

    -Danielle
    http://daniellemsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I'm obsessed with Mad Men. Would love to see pics of what everyone wears. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the agency I work for, we all dressed up Mad Men style and posed for a photo for our holiday card. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice collection!

    I have never before commented on your blog, but I've followed since a long time and I adore almost everything you post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watching Mad Men for so many reasons, but one is definitely for the clothes, furniture, accessories, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Post photos from your party!

    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you all had tons of fun! What a great idea, Summer. Can not wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...