5.17.2011

collection : vintage animal portraits.



I admit- I have a sort of crazy obsession with them. My birthday is in two months, hint-hint.

1. Cuteness Defined. Bunnies rendered in Oil ($24), 2. 1970's Vintage Deer Painting with Burlap in Frame ($15), 3. Vintage Paint By Number Kitten and Butterfly with Frame ($25), 4. Vintage Pekingese oil painting- 12 x 16 with Little Crimson Red Tied Bow- Cute, cuddly puppy dog ($75), 5. Vintage framed oil on board cats painting ($65.40), 6. Hand-painted Owl Wall Plaque ($25), and 7. Vintage Framed Original Cat Painting ($42)

6 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! What a cute wall these could make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of kitsch too! I have no idea why, I just think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! A friend of mine does some adorable prints I think you will really like too! http://www.birdinabunnysuit.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cat in number 7. It has that 'I look all cute and fuzzy but really I am evil' kind of look about it :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god these are great. The owl in #6 really cracks me up with his expression. And overall I like the creepy cool factor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!
    One by one, they look a little tacky, but as a collection its the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...