- Nicole designed the prettiest dollhouse I have ever seen.
- The way to my heart? Animal portraits. They never fail to make me happy.
- Amazingly easy-to-make porcelain candleholders.
- Alix is just too damn gorgeous.
- There are few things more classic during the holidays than brown paper packages tied up with string.
- A peek into a beautiful book.
- Yes: a French-Vintage-inspired holiday dessert table.
- Such a perfect and classic look.
- I am really loving Anabela's gift picks for the year.
- How to make holiday surprise crackers!
- These peppermint reindeer patties sound delicious. (Included: free printable gift tags.)
- A bedroom makeover for three kids. Inspiring.
- I daydream about living in a farmhouse like this someday.
- Kelly's comprehensive list of holiday cocktails. Drink up!
Enjoy your last weekend before the holidays, hopefully with plenty of Bing Crosby and hot toddies. (Above illustration by Danielle Kroll)
Hi! I saw your blog and I have been loving it since day 1!!! I was hoping If you could also drop by my blog and take a look. I am just starting and I'll be posting more on food and travel in the next few months... I hope you can read my opinions on things as well...My mom loves to decorate and design things at our house and you sure are good. I hope you could follow it as well, its www.allthingsmeyan.blogspot.comReplyDelete
Great page! Love the interior inspiration post. You might like my blog, I've got quite a few art/design/fashion posts en route.ReplyDelete
I long to make the cupcake holder. It's so delicate and lovely.ReplyDelete