- I really love the idea of a winter picnic. I must have one soon.
- A DIY countryside wedding. So very lovely.
- I am a deep lover of beautiful branding.
- This week I am going to try making my own granola.
- How-to make mini crepe paper flower favors, perfect for a springtime party.
- A bunch of inspirational photographs from Bard College history.
- Simply stunning personalized print-yourself wedding invites.
- Photographs from cafes never seem to get old for me.
- I've always thought Blow-Up was ridiculously stylish.
- I couldn't make it to Alt this year, so it's great to read such a great list of lessons learned from the conference.
- Incredible installation art.
- There's no denying it: Liz Lemon says some funny shit.
- I am in awe of these dresses made from vintage paper maps.
- Peter Pan collars are the best, and now you can make your own.
A little late, but since I was out-of-town, I thought I'd still share some goodies from last week. I had a lovely time back home in southern California with the family. I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for a brand new week ahead. (embroidery art above by Jazmin Berakha)
Thanks for the links! (browsing through them instead of working now.. such a bad girl =)ReplyDelete
Love the print yourself wedding invites. So pretty :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the links!ReplyDelete
great, thanks for sharingReplyDelete
Amazing! Pretty printed wedding invitation. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Awesome links. Did you see that the bride of that DIY wedding is a way cool illustrator? http://emilyisabella.com/ That's some cool work!ReplyDelete